A & E has the need for welders experienced in sheet metal fabrication (not structural/pipe fitting). This person will need to have a minimum of two years experience and some formal training. Reporting directly to the Fabrication Supervisor, a welder will use prints, written and verbal descriptions and your technical knowledge to help evaluate and meet our customer needs.
• Must be able to read and understand blueprints.
• Must be able to read and understand weld symbols on blue print.
• Design and make fixtures required to achieve welded assemblies.
• MIG and TIG weld carbon steel, stainless and aluminum.
• Set and adjust controls on MIG and TIG welders for different weld conditions.
• Grind and finish parts to the customer’s requirements.
• Work in other areas of fabrication and machine shop.
• Cut various materials use a plasma or oxygen-acetylene torch.
• Must be well organized, self-motivated, and possess good communication skills.
We offer competitive pay, profit sharing, paid health and dental insurance, paid holidays, paid birthdays and paid personal days (after probation period). Matching 401(k) program and paid vacation after one year.